Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Update!

Dearest Friends,

I am proud to say that after working my tail off at my day job, I have managed to find time to make my Etsy shop BETTER in many ways.

I also have 6 baby quilts at the quilter that I hope to get back soon to bind, and put in my shop.  They will definitely be for sale and I will make sure to put pictures here as well :)

I have been reading amazing information in Etsy and on the internet and it is extremely motivational and inspiring.

I have also been thinking about my story and what it all means for my future with Thurman's.

(Since I was super conditioned in college to do outlines and rough drafts before turning in the final draft so I will be working on that for all of you)

Now I am off to do more "work" and wifey things (like fold towels and do dishes)

Toodle-loo friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment