Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life (with some mushy gushy)

Life lately has been a little nutty.  Work has been taking up a lot of my time (as in more than the norm 40 hours)... so that's been it really.

My wonderful, loving hubby bought me a Singer Futura last week! And yes, I say "last week" as in I haven't used it yet.  I was going to plug it in tonight and watch all the tuts on it but I can't find the power cord! I'm almost wondering if DH hid it somewhere because I kept threatening I was going to call in to work and sew all day ;) (which I would never really do, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't/still don't think about it)

I have lots of monogramming requests already, so lets hope I find this cord!

Also I picked up tshirts today for a tshirt quilt order :)

I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

This evening after work I was able to crank out a necklace and two pairs of earrings.

I have big goals for the upcoming months and I will keep all of you informed as I go about completing them.

Just hang in there with me, I really do appreciate ALL of you who read and keep coming back to my sites.

This is all for tonight, I will now go make a reasonable and achievable goal list!

Nighty, night!

P.S. I got my degree in the mail today! It's official! I am ALL done with undergrad :)

Holding it in my hands was a little emotional to be honest.  This piece of paper shows all of my hard work and everything I have learned in the past 5 years.  I am proud of myself for sticking with it, even when it totally sucked.  And a HUGE thank you goes to DH for sticking with me, even when it totally sucked.  I cannot wait to frame it, and I have decided it will go in the hallway because I want everyone who comes over to walk by and see it.  I know I will have many more great accomplishments, but for my life right now this sure is a chart topper ;);)

Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment