Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Middle of the Week!

Yes, hump day is finally here!

So from Sunday here is what I have completed:

1. Bow holders - You can see one of them here and one of them here...

This is the holder and the bows I took to display (and hopefully sell!) at my neighbor's health club in Smithville, called Warrior Nutrition.

2. So this clearly shows #2: making more bows was completed ;)
3. I was also able to collect the stuff that didn't sell at the nearby garage sale! (I did get to sell some bows ;))
4.  Got the house to be a little cleaner, and did NOT clean on Monday while I was off
5.  I was able to spend some nice time with DH, we went to a movie and that was very nice
6. Like I said, I now know my neighbor owns a staple gun (and said I could use it any time!)

So yes, between Sunday and Monday all of these things got finished :)

Feeling productive this week, although I was extremely tired all day today at the day job.

OH! One thing I tried today was making "boiled" eggs in the oven.  YES! The OVEN!  You can see the directions here, all I did to find them was (seriously) Google "how to make boiled eggs in the oven" and clicked the first link they had.  Worked pretty well! I'm not sure the taste is all that different but this method works better for me than the actual boiling.  I know what some might think, Oh boiling is so much faster than a half hour in the oven! But I am bad about "correctly" timing the boiling of the eggs and with the oven method I didn't even have to use water! I did put my eggs in a muffin tin though, I wasn't feeling up to putting them on just the rack...

Okay time for bed!

Goodnight friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment