Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ohh the productivity!

I had a pretty productive day! Very exciting.

I took 6 baby quilts to be quilted! I decided it was just better to have them quilted instead of trying to do them myself (as they would look nicer anyway since I am still learning...)

I also got 3 pairs of earrings made (my first time making earrings) and 1 pair is already spoken for by a dear friend! I am SO EXCITED! I appreciate the business ;)

I am getting excited about the quilt expo coming up in October! I got all my tickets printed out for my classes and I absolutely cannot contain myself.

Tomorrow for Labor Day I plan to spend all day with the hubby.  And I hope to get some more work/crafting done! And of course watch The Devil Wears Prada, considering I could not locate this on the shelf...therefore DH will have to find it.

I know, I know. I need to finish things on my WIP list...(as you all look over to this list...)

Maybe I can make time tomorrow to finish at least one....

;) have a good night! Happy extended weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment